which Football Manager games work with windows 10

★★ Novice

which football manager games work with windows 10

Message 1 of 10 (4,866 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: which Football Manager games work with windows 10

Community Manager

@jfaward Hi,

Unfortunately we did not develop any FIFA Manager title for Windows 10. However, the FIFA 16 game actually does incorporate quite a lot of managerial features (e.g. career mode), have you played it yet? It is available on Origin here: https://www.origin.com/en-ie/store/buy/fifa-16/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (5,977 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@jfaward Hi,

Unfortunately we did not develop any FIFA Manager title for Windows 10. However, the FIFA 16 game actually does incorporate quite a lot of managerial features (e.g. career mode), have you played it yet? It is available on Origin here: https://www.origin.com/en-ie/store/buy/fifa-16/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 10 (5,978 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for your reply. I will have a look at 16 and may buy it. Have you made any attempts to make earlier "manager" games work with 10, as they are great and it seems a shame to waste them. If you have, would you please advise which ones( year?) and how to get them to play? Again I may buy one. At present I have an out of date 2009 and believe it or not, 2004. Many thanks

Message 3 of 10 (4,849 Views)

Community Manager

@jfaward Hi again,

The games should actually work with compatibility mode, but the issue is that we don't have them for sale anymore as they weren't optimized for it.

If they become available again in the future, we will let you know.

Do give FIFA 16 a try though. You cannot test the management features in it, but there is a free demo you could use to make sure that your PC can handle the game: https://www.origin.com/en-ie/store/free-games/demos-betas

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 10 (4,833 Views)

★★ Novice

FIFA 16 demo does not work. I have bought a version of FIFA Manager 14, which when loaded comes up with "requires Hardware graphics Acceleration". Help?

Message 5 of 10 (4,819 Views)

Community Manager

@jfaward Hi again,

Can you post a DxDiag of your system? Instructions are available below:

Spoiler
1.  Press and hold the Windows key and the letter R on your keyboard
2.  You will see a Run box in the lower-left corner of your screen
3.  Type dxdiag in the text field
4.  Click OK
5.  If your computer has a 64-bit version of Windows, click the button Run 64-bit DXDIAG (see screenshot below)
6.  If your computer has a 32-bit version of Windows, that button will not be available

7.  Click the Save All Information button, found on the bottom of the DXDIAG report
8.  Save this text file to your Desktop if possible
9. Open the text file, select all the text inside (Ctrl + A) and copy it (Ctrl +C).
10. Go to http://hastebin.com/, paste the contents of your DXDiag inside (Ctrl+V) and click Save on the webpage (Ctrl+S).
11. Copy the link of the page in your post, along with a precise description of your issue.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 6 of 10 (4,815 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi , I got as far as saving my DXDIAG report to my desktop, but Google is blocking hastebin.com as being unsave to post. Help?

Message 7 of 10 (4,801 Views)

Community Manager

@jfaward Hi,

In that case, you can also just attach the Dxdiag file from your desktop to a forum reply here. Just start a reply and click on "Choose file" just above the submit button for your post.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 8 of 10 (4,796 Views)

★★ Novice

should be attached. see browser.

Message 9 of 10 (4,786 Views)

★★ Novice

any chance of a reply please?

Message 10 of 10 (4,772 Views)