unfair account ban after getting hacked

by 6ed538e5628d8ca8

Original Post

Accepted Solution

unfair account ban after getting hacked

★★★ Newbie

my account got hacked and stolen from me about a week ago, and everything was resolved in a few days, but as of a couple days ago, my whole EA account is permanently banned. i've tried to dispute it, and it's been denied. this account is very important to me because it's 10 years old, so it has a lot of the games (and their accounts) i loved and used as a kid on it. i haven't used this account in years up until it got hacked, and even after it got hacked i still hadn't done anything but make it secure again (because i didn't have time to), so i know it isn't my fault, but they don't care and won't unban me. they won't even tell me what part of TOS they think i broke by being hacked. this is very upsetting, especially since it took so long for them to resolve my hacked account in the first place. is there anything else i can do? 

Message 1 of 3 (140 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: unfair account ban after getting hacked

Community Manager

If our TOS team has denied your appeals @6ed538e5628d8ca8 then there is nothing anyone can do to change this.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (105 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro

@6ed538e5628d8ca8  If you appealed your ban more than 3 times and they don't reverse their decision on the ban than the only option is to read section 15 of the user agreement and see if that is the path you want to take to resolve the ban on your account.

Reply if you need any more help or advice.   

Message 2 of 3 (128 Views)

Community Manager

If our TOS team has denied your appeals @6ed538e5628d8ca8 then there is nothing anyone can do to change this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (106 Views)