suspicious login ban

by amir789aghajani

Original Post

Accepted Solution

suspicious login ban

★★★ Newbie

hi 

today ea emailed me that your account is ban because of your own security !!!!!!!!! they banned me because of my own i don’t know why they said there is suspicious login on my account they disabled it then so the owner cant use i cant find a way to talk to chat support what should i do 

i didnt do anything wrong nothing really i used this account for 7 years now 

Message 1 of 2 (109 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: suspicious login ban

Community Manager

Hey @amir789aghajani,

Sorry for the concern, this is not an account ban but our support has locked it to prevent others from accessing it.

This is something that support can remove for you as well, but they'll just need to confirm the account is secure.

I would start by going through as many of these security steps as you're able. 

After that you'll need to get in touch with our support team to help recover the account itself. As they'll need to discuss private account details, that is not something we can assist with here on the forums.

You can create a new case here and select Game Support > The EA app > I need help with my hacked account so the support team can assist with the actual account recovery. 

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (78 Views)

All Replies

Re: suspicious login ban

Community Manager

Hey @amir789aghajani,

Sorry for the concern, this is not an account ban but our support has locked it to prevent others from accessing it.

This is something that support can remove for you as well, but they'll just need to confirm the account is secure.

I would start by going through as many of these security steps as you're able. 

After that you'll need to get in touch with our support team to help recover the account itself. As they'll need to discuss private account details, that is not something we can assist with here on the forums.

You can create a new case here and select Game Support > The EA app > I need help with my hacked account so the support team can assist with the actual account recovery. 

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (79 Views)