sims

by W4SPKIWI

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims

★★★ Newbie

I recently purchased Sims 4 from an EA Sports shop however upon going to the origin website to install the game and subsequently downloading the origin app, once I try to set the game up via the app it tells me the activation code has already been used. I've been in 2 seperate chat sessions with support about this and both cases now say the problem was resolved but the problem has not been resolved at all. The origin app still does not find any games in my library and still says the code on sims 4 (when I try activating from origin) has already been used. 

Message 1 of 4 (456 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: sims

Community Manager

Can I ask @W4SPKIWI are you by any chance having this issue on a Mac?

If so, after the recent Mac OS update that something is now stopping Origin from working correctly. We have flagged this issue with the team and they are currently working on a fix. As soon as we have any additional information we will share it with you.

Thank you for your patience while we look into this.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (436 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Can I ask @W4SPKIWI are you by any chance having this issue on a Mac?

If so, after the recent Mac OS update that something is now stopping Origin from working correctly. We have flagged this issue with the team and they are currently working on a fix. As soon as we have any additional information we will share it with you.

Thank you for your patience while we look into this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (437 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes it is on a mac, and thanks my daughter is patiently waiting.

Message 3 of 4 (393 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko is this why my origin isn't working well
Message 4 of 4 (324 Views)