security question

by Klemaly

Original Post

Accepted Solution

security question

★★★ Newbie

Hy, I would like to get some help...I forgot the answer to my security question, and I have been trying to contact EA Support, for hours, it just tells me to "Sit tight and stay on this page, we are creating your case"...So im interested if i could contact an EA Helper or Adviser (I don't know what is the name for it), who can help me to get the security question off from my account?

Message 1 of 4 (937 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: security question

Official EA help and only Official EA help can do anything with accounts.  You will need to contact them but if you waited so long, you probably have an issue with your browser or some sort of protection of pop-ups or firewall that is preventing it from working correctly. 

So go back to EA help, chat with advisor, and use a different browser such as Firefox or Edge and make sure all pop-up or add blockers are turned off.  If neither of these works you may try a clean boot of the system and then trying, Chrome, Firefox, and MS Edge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,033 Views)

All Replies

Official EA help and only Official EA help can do anything with accounts.  You will need to contact them but if you waited so long, you probably have an issue with your browser or some sort of protection of pop-ups or firewall that is preventing it from working correctly. 

So go back to EA help, chat with advisor, and use a different browser such as Firefox or Edge and make sure all pop-up or add blockers are turned off.  If neither of these works you may try a clean boot of the system and then trying, Chrome, Firefox, and MS Edge.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 4 (1,034 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Then, I think my problem was the Ad-block that im using in my Google Chrome browser, thanks for your advice, I will give it a try without Ad-block 

Message 3 of 4 (882 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It worked, thank you so much Standard smile)

Message 4 of 4 (878 Views)