"Unable to process order - [ref. #54005]

by Ac3NiNjA

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"Unable to process order - [ref. #54005]

★★★★★ Novice

Tried pre-ordering the deluxe edition three times, all failed.

First time - origin client froze after clicking Pay from the PayPal window.

Waited a few minutes to see if the transaction would appear in my paypal summary/bank account but it didn't.

Tried again through the origin website, and again through the origin client again but I got the following error both times:

"We're unable to process your order right now. Use a different payment method or try again later. [ref. #54005]" both times.

What might be the problem? I've used the same payment method on origin already and I recently paid for my EA Access as well.

Message 1 of 7 (8,741 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "Unable to process order - [ref. #54005]

★★★★★ Novice

Tried everything you listed and more even before I made this post, this thread was pretty much my last resort..

Anyway, it fixed itself with time. I was able to pre-order it today. Thanks for the help nonetheless.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (10,469 Views)

All Replies

@Ac3NiNjA

I moved your post to the the Origin section because this is not a Andromeda specific issue.

In this case you should contact EA directly. If you are not from the US change the country in the top right corner.

If you have trouble with the contact attempt look at this guide

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 7 (8,712 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

After looking up this error that's the first thing I tried, I waited over 25 minutes on 2 different occasions but got no response. (mid day)

Just did again and it has been over 30 minutes, still nothing. I'll leave the window open, but do they have another way (eg email) instead of this live chat?

Does anyone at least know why I'm getting error? I mean, I've used the exact payment method before and never had this issue. 

Message 3 of 7 (8,697 Views)

@Ac3NiNjA

Restarting the router, changing the region to English (if not already set this way), changing Browsers, disabling add-ons especially anti-script and ad-block software or the windows firewall and the virus scanner for the contact attempt could help.

Here is an EA contact guide.

If all this fails and call becomes the only option, you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype, Viber, or Google Voice for this call to reduce the cost. Just put your location in the Voice-Over-IP service to UK. (UK number  +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

More international Telephone numbers:

UK: +44 203 0141818
France:  +33 4 81 68 08 08
Spain: +34 911 230 490
Germany +49 221 37 050 193
Austria: +43 720  88 33 49
Mexico: +52 33 4770 5297
Norwegian:  +47 21 08 17 06
Dutch: +31 20 80 83 219
Swiss  +41 225 18 10 05

Poland  +48 22 39 70 840

You also could try EAs Support on Twitter or on Facebook.

Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Message 4 of 7 (8,683 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Tried everything you listed and more even before I made this post, this thread was pretty much my last resort..

Anyway, it fixed itself with time. I was able to pre-order it today. Thanks for the help nonetheless.

Message 5 of 7 (10,470 Views)

@Ac3NiNjA

You're welcome, and thanks for the XP.

Message 6 of 7 (8,611 Views)

★★★ Newbie

j'ai exactement le meme probleme code erreur 54005

ma carte est enregistrer sur ea et j'ai toujours acheter mes jeux et extetion sims avec cette carte je n'ai jamais eu de soucis 

et la impossible a acheter l'extention sims 4 grandir ensemble 

j'ai essayer egalement de faire avec paypal et rien n'y fait !!!

Message 7 of 7 (1,328 Views)