link

by whitebricktigger

Original Post

Accepted Solution

link

★★★ Newbie

i unlinked my account to link it to another psn and it says its still linked to the other one, and cant find an article about it.

Message 1 of 3 (400 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: link

Community Manager

@whitebricktigger  We are unable to assist with account changes on the forums, I would recommend reaching out to EA Advisor for further assistance, please keep in mind there may be limitations.  

Information About Persona transfers  

Regards,   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (362 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@whitebricktigger  We are unable to assist with account changes on the forums, I would recommend reaching out to EA Advisor for further assistance, please keep in mind there may be limitations.  

Information About Persona transfers  

Regards,   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (363 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi, I actually replied in another thread regarding the same issue but here you go! 

I’ve been trying to do the same thing as you for the past month and it kept showing that my ea account is still linked to my old psn. So I contacted ea help 4 times, the first 3 agents told me this is an known issue for a lot of players and they have a team working on fixing it. But the 4th and the latest agent told me that it is NOT POSSIBLE to unlink your old psn from your ea account and link your new psn to the same ea account, which you unlinked the old psn from.  

What he was saying is that your ea account can only be linked to ONE psn. That means even if you unlink your old psn from your ea account successfully, that ea account was already linked to one psn already, so you won’t be able to link that ea account to any other psn anymore. The only answer he gave me, was to create a new ea account to link to the new psn.

Well personally i think it doesn’t make any sense lol since we players can’t just keep creating new ea accounts when there’s any change of our psn account. But sadly this agent was so sure that this is the only solution 🤦🏻‍♀️

But anyway, if you heard something different from other sources or if you found a way to fix this problem, please do share Standard smile)

Message 3 of 3 (260 Views)