change id

by SoyBeanSause

Original Post

Accepted Solution

change id

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi! I can NOT understand where i can change my ID here. I have random letters and numbers there, and i can't find an option changing that. I've already changed it on EA account but here it still remains the same.

Sorry if it's stupid question, i tried to do something myself and find the answer too but i failed

(CM: Posts shared in a row have been merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 1 of 5 (592 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: change id

Community Manager

Hi @SoyBeanSause

That's a good question. Your Answers Hq name will match up with your EA account username. To change your AHQ name, you'd need to update the username on your EA account. Follow the steps shared in this EA Help article to make those changes and you'll soon see your new username reflected here on Answers HQ.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (582 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @SoyBeanSause

That's a good question. Your Answers Hq name will match up with your EA account username. To change your AHQ name, you'd need to update the username on your EA account. Follow the steps shared in this EA Help article to make those changes and you'll soon see your new username reflected here on Answers HQ.

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 5 (583 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Lanna, thank you for answering. So, if I've already edited my EA account info, it'll just be changed here automatically, but a little later, and all I need to do now is just wait?

PS: your avatar is adorable and i feel just like this cat
Message 3 of 5 (570 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @SoyBeanSause,

Yip, if you check your username on Answers HQ now you should see that change has already carried through. And thanks! <3 The cat is a whole mood.

- EA_Lanna

Message 4 of 5 (467 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah same i’m having the same problem

Message 5 of 5 (327 Views)