buying fifa 15 from origin in india

by perhapsme

Original Post

Accepted Solution

buying fifa 15 from origin in india

★★★ Newbie
Hi,I'm a hard core fifa fan from India..I had been buying and playing fifa for so long..But this time physical discs are not available in India..I tried to buy from origin,with my debit card,but transaction is not possible..(as I don't have a credit card).Can you tell me someway to buy fifa 15 for pc??
Message 1 of 4 (640 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: buying fifa 15 from origin in india

Community Manager

@perhapsme Hi,

I have looked into this, and unfortunately the only payment methods available in India for our store at the moment are JCB, Mastercard or Visa credit cards. As your payment appears to get blocked everytime you try to make a purchase, please speak with your bank first to see whether there is anything holding off the transaction on their end and if not whether it would be possible to get such a credit card.

Outside of that I can only see the possiblity of importing the game from a retailer selling physical copies in another country.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (641 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@perhapsme Hi,

I have looked into this, and unfortunately the only payment methods available in India for our store at the moment are JCB, Mastercard or Visa credit cards. As your payment appears to get blocked everytime you try to make a purchase, please speak with your bank first to see whether there is anything holding off the transaction on their end and if not whether it would be possible to get such a credit card.

Outside of that I can only see the possiblity of importing the game from a retailer selling physical copies in another country.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 4 (642 Views)

★★★ Newbie

u should introduce debit card option also

Message 3 of 4 (297 Views)

Community Manager

@Sidfrost97 Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are always reviewing which payment methods we can make available in which country and hope to be able to offer your preferred one at some point in the future.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 4 (283 Views)