Witcher 3 - Hearts of Stone : Ladders not able to use.

by Neux77

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Witcher 3 - Hearts of Stone : Ladders not able to use.

★★ Novice

It appears that my ladders no longer work in The Witcher 3, I have just updated to the Hearts of Stone expansion and the E (use) no longer works I first noticed this when trying to down the ladder into the sewers (I jumped down close the ladder and just about lived) and later after finding a treasure area under a house near the shore. I have tried changing my bindings for my use key which made no difference, jumping around/save - load, restart etc several times all have no effect now i'm at the wedding and Shani just runs at the ladder and can not get up.... I can 'jump' and climb onto the ledge but could not use the ladder. I have also seen several graphic errors since the update. I have the latest drivers for my AMD GPU and running windows 8.1.

To note I have carried on from my saved game where I was level 35 and never had any problems using ladders before..

Message 1 of 2 (7,132 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Witcher 3 - Hearts of Stone : Ladders not able to use. :: Fixed ::

★★ Novice

Just fixed it with a ''Repair Game'' - right click and select Repair Game from the My Games screen within Origin.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (7,963 Views)

All Replies

Re: Witcher 3 - Hearts of Stone : Ladders not able to use. :: Fixed ::

★★ Novice

Just fixed it with a ''Repair Game'' - right click and select Repair Game from the My Games screen within Origin.

Message 2 of 2 (7,964 Views)