Unlink wrong XBox Gamepass Account

by MayoSandwich16

Original Post

Unlink wrong XBox Gamepass Account

★★★ Newbie

I'm Trying to Properly unlink my XBOX Platform on EA, so i can play My EA Play from my Xbox account. tried it to manage account, successfuly unlink it from that dashboard.
But when i tried to link the new one says i can only link it once in a lifetime.

Tried to check on XBOX Support it says i need to contact EA Support directly.
While i already did do that, but my Cases always marked as "Resolved" without any actual response from whomever handling the ticket and issue still persist.

Can any EA Officials here on the forum help me out?

Message 1 of 3 (174 Views)

Re: Unlink wrong XBox Gamepass Account

Community Manager

@MayoSandwich16 

As you can only link to one account, you may have more luck trying to move your EA Play subscription to the correct account.

Contact our advisors to check if we can do this (I'm not 100% sure) for you.

Click the following link to get started:

https://help.ea.com/help/faq/using-ea-help/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (165 Views)

Re: Unlink wrong XBox Gamepass Account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_BarryHI Barry, yes thats the problem. i already tried 2 times contacting trough the ticket from that same URL. iget my Ticket, waiting for it and it marked as Resolved after few days without any replies from them.

i think the support are able to help me with that, since Xbox own FAQ said it can only be performed by EA Support here: EA Play with Xbox Game Pass FAQ | Xbox Support
But my problem is i dont have clear way to contact them. Using Ticket are getting nor Replies and they marked it as Solved.

Message 3 of 3 (150 Views)