Unable To Access My Game Because My Email Is Locked

by zezel25

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable To Access My Game Because My Email Is Locked

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Hello, 

I have been locked out of my game now for a week today. The problem is is that I was prompted when I was logging in last Wednesday to verify my identity, but I couldn't because I changed the number I gave for them to test me a security code, so the past week I had to filling out account recovery forums for my Microsoft account, but to no avail. I have also talked with live agents on the EA support page, and I almost had a fix when I was transferred over to another agent who didn't seem to understand the problem. Ever since, I'm been trying to unlock my email and contact a live agent on EA, with the same results. A question I have is, can EA override my primary email account to get me i back into my game temporarily until I can get back access of my original email, that is if I can ever get back to a live agent.

Message 1 of 3 (170 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable To Access My Game Because My Email Is Locked

Community Manager

Hey @zezel25,

If you're currently locked out of the game and your email as well, that will prevent you from verifying the account so our support can help with any changes.

You'll need to either regain access to your account email, or get in touch with support to verify some separate information about the account so they can change the email address for you instead.

We'll not be able to assist with this via the forums, but if you create a new case here and select Game Support > The EA app > I want to update my EA Account information, you should be able to get in touch with the support team so they can take another look at the situation with you.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (143 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @zezel25,

If you're currently locked out of the game and your email as well, that will prevent you from verifying the account so our support can help with any changes.

You'll need to either regain access to your account email, or get in touch with support to verify some separate information about the account so they can change the email address for you instead.

We'll not be able to assist with this via the forums, but if you create a new case here and select Game Support > The EA app > I want to update my EA Account information, you should be able to get in touch with the support team so they can take another look at the situation with you.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 3 (144 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ok, thanks!

Message 3 of 3 (94 Views)