The Sims 4

by sparklej224

Original Post

Re: The Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

Okay, I uninstalled but now it won't let me reinstall the game? An error message has come up saying 'error:327683:0'. 

Message 11 of 23 (325 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Will uninstalling erase the almost 500 hours that I've put into this game? I have tried logging in as an administrator, but there is no 'repair' option for Sims 4, I have that option for another game, but not Sims 4.

Message 12 of 23 (319 Views)

Community Manager

@Simfanite Okay, let's try to reinstall Origin once more as well. Please follow the instructions Zorlacc had posted here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/Sims-4-ReInstall-Error-327683-0/m-p/4334082#M32000

Let me know how you get on afterwards.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 13 of 23 (317 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's installing now, it's at 50%. I'l let you know how I get on.

Thanks.

Message 14 of 23 (314 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@JCflyfisher It still says 'played 460 hours' on mine as I'm reinstalling it so I hope that means my saved games will still be there.

Message 15 of 23 (311 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same problem: buttom turned gray, unable to select "play"

Message 16 of 23 (290 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So do i,

i tried to delete it and reinstal it again but then got a message

Internal reference code . Not Delete : 327 683 : 0: OFB - EAST : 109 552 414

Message 17 of 23 (283 Views)

Community Manager

@MissByrne Hi,

Please post your Origin Error Report and post its ID in here as highlighted in red below.

1. Open Origin.
  2. From the menu on the top choose "Help"
  3. Select "Origin Error Reporter" (You can read more about it here: http://download.dm.origin.com/oer/en_GB.html )

You will see three screens as shown below. 

1. For type of error select "Downloading Games"
  2. For the description of the problem, please include a brief description (copy/paste of your first post should do) and include a link to your forum post.
  3. Check the box to share diagnostic information and click on "Send Report"
  4. The error reporter will show the second screenshot from below and will then show the third screenshot when finished. On the third one mark and choose to copy (or write down) the Error Report ID text string (bolded) and post it here.

With this ID we will be able to take a closer look at what exactly has been going on. Thank you very much for taking a look in advance.

OER_tool.png

Cheers,

Nils

Message 18 of 23 (272 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My report ID:

A sua ID de Relatório é: 0851447c8000f838

Message 19 of 23 (265 Views)

Community Manager

@ritafeodrippe Hi,

Thank you for posting your report ID.

First off, please make sure you start Origin with Administrator rights: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-do-i-run-a-program-or-a-game-as-an-administrator/

Next please right-click the game tile under the "My Games" tab and select "Repair Game".

Are you able to progress now?

If you cannot, please re-start Origin with administrator rights then just right click the game tile and choose uninstall. Next download and install the game once more and report back here.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 20 of 23 (255 Views)