The Godfather 2 CD Key (PLEASE HELP)

by UrdnotGrant

Original Post

The Godfather 2 CD Key (PLEASE HELP)

★★ Novice

I have purchased a CD Key for The Godfather 2 on Origin and when I redeemed the key it told me to try again later that their was a problem and when I tried it again later it told me that the key had been redeemed, I have just payed money for something that virtually does not exist apparently. What the hell am i supposed to do I have tried to contact your support, community managers e.t.c and not one has gotten back to me and I am now out of pocket, I have online receipt and code for my order if you would like me to verify. Please get back to me as soon as possible with a solution.

Message 1 of 3 (610 Views)

Re: The Godfather 2 CD Key (PLEASE HELP)

Champion (Retired)
I assume you've already checked if the game was added to your origin account? U can try logout and log back inn again to see if it appears then.

Normally i'd contact support but since they havent gotten back at you I guess your best option is to wait for an answer from them or the com managers here.

btw the orgin forums might be better suited for thus thread. Clicky: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/bd-p/O-2
Message 2 of 3 (608 Views)

Re: The Godfather 2 CD Key (PLEASE HELP)

★★ Novice

Yeah for some reason its as if it has redeemed the code and not given me the game everytime I try to put the code in it lets me pick which region locked version of the game I want to download and then once I have selected English UK version it tells me the code has been redeemed.

Thanks for pointing out about the Origin forums I will try there and see if I get somewhere thanks for your help. Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (599 Views)