Starwars Battlefront load screen is blank

by Lord_Maul1

Original Post

Starwars Battlefront load screen is blank

★★★ Novice

Starwars Battlefront load screen does not appear when starting the game so i am unable to play the game - the screen is blank and just hear music - im running an a-10 7870 cpu - 32 gigs of ram and r9 fury x video card

Message 1 of 17 (1,074 Views)

Re: Starwars Battlefront load screen is blank

★★★ Newbie

Hey man I am getting somewhat of the same issue. My game is just stuck in the loading screen. I have been stuck for half an hour now.

Message 2 of 17 (1,047 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same. The game starts to load. There is a white flash (possibly a Stormtrooper helmet?) then just a black screen. I have what appears to be a game cursor, and I can hear the music, but nothing else.

I have tried reinstalling Origin (both installing over, and completely reinstalling). I have ensured my drivers are up to date. I have "repaired" the game. I've tried running the windows, no border, no Origin command... I'm at wits end.

GPU: GeForce GTX 960

Driver: 358.91

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I hate to think I just threw away money.

Message 3 of 17 (1,015 Views)

★★ Novice

Same thing happening here... load the game, black screen (I hear music and see a game cursor) but nothing but black after that. All drivers are up to date.

Message 4 of 17 (982 Views)

★★ Novice

same here ... black  but have sound ..ans mouse works

Message 5 of 17 (948 Views)

★★ Novice

Seems a lot of people are having this issue. I found a closed post on this telling us to copy our dig box and submit it to them. well not my job. I did my job by purchasing the game not run tech support for them. there is enough info here for them to get an idea of what is happening. seems they are eager to take our money but not to eager to relay something as we are looking into it or hell a twi'lek lap dance or something

Message 6 of 17 (928 Views)

★★★ Novice

Why is this still not fixed? They had this issue since Beta.

Message 7 of 17 (925 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Still no fix. This is atrocious. 

Message 8 of 17 (920 Views)

★★ Novice

Same thing happening here... load the game, black screen  money back the way TO GO  neber will be fix

Message 9 of 17 (898 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Here is the EA help page for this issue, not sure how much it will help.

Edit: found this much larger thread with the same issue, with EA responses.

Message 10 of 17 (860 Views)