SIims 4 just dissapeared from my games list !

by jacquelinegoaz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SIims 4 just dissapeared from my games list !

★ Novice

I've seen so many people in here with the same issue about losing their games on Origin 
And i acutally have the same thing. I PAID IN A GAMESTORE 700$ LIKE IDK AND HAD THE CHANSE  PLAYING IT BUT NO, ITS GONE.
Origin now asks me to conform my game code but it says that its already been used. OF COURSE, i used it so why cant i play it ? !

wanna hear something really stupid in the whole thing? Now i have the game Alice Madness Returns in my game list INSTEAD. 
It wasnt like this before at all, i havnt bought that game i only have it on XBOX 360. 

So how the heck my sims 4 dissapeard and left behind that alice game? 

PLEASE! the sims 4 is really important to me and belive it or not im acutally crying right now just because its my fav game. (im a girl)
Can somebody help me? im so confused and sad right now.. :womansad:

Message 1 of 3 (227 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SIims 4 just dissapeared from my games list !

★★★ Newbie

Same here really don`t want this sub-par service anymore. FIX YOUR DAMN SERVICE!!!! We`ve paid for it and expect to get working, stable and efficient service!!!

So what is the problem, tell us and fix it!!!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (210 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Same here really don`t want this sub-par service anymore. FIX YOUR DAMN SERVICE!!!! We`ve paid for it and expect to get working, stable and efficient service!!!

So what is the problem, tell us and fix it!!!

Message 2 of 3 (211 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its ridiculous, I saved up my money for 10 months to get that game and now Its gone. I'm being serious here, if origin don't put my game back I will sue! It was sims 4 and it cost me so much. 

Message 3 of 3 (162 Views)