Profile Picture Issue

by doggodlol

Original Post

Profile Picture Issue

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have an issue with my profile picture. Every single time I apply a new one and reload the page it changes. It's either the blank blue one, or it's my actual one, or both. I've tried it around 200 times and it doesn't work. Anyone know how to fix this?

And if you're just coming to be like "Maybe you should try it 201 times" then just don't comment at all.

Thanks,

-DarthStemm

EDIT: I just found out how to fix it, but the entire background is black, anyone have a fix for this?

Message 1 of 6 (870 Views)

Re: Profile Picture Issue

Hero (Retired)

@doggodlol Would be great if you tell us more information about your problem. We don't know where do you want to change your profile picture? 

Message 2 of 6 (833 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The main game I play is Star Wars Battlefront. But on origin also, when you click the menu button and the sidebar comes out, the profile picture has a black background. And at the end credits of Battlefront the picture is the same as the one in Origin, the one with the black background.

Message 3 of 6 (820 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hello @doggodlol

that is a known issue. I got mine "fixed" by using microsoft edge, changing the picture, logging out, going to my actual browser, opening the account settings from there.

It seems the error is caused by refreshing it seems.

@IIPrest0nIII already forwarded the problem to a CM a few days ago.

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Cd-info-box.png

Message 4 of 6 (802 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Still has the black background, I've even just tried re-downloading Origin. It's still broken. Thanks for the try, I'll keep working on it.

EDIT: I fixed the issue, but now when I upload the picture to Origin it does not show up on Origin nor in-game, anyone know how to fix this.

Message 5 of 6 (794 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@doggodlol

Could you share some screenshots? It will help me get this looked at Standard smile

Thank you,

Message 6 of 6 (764 Views)