Problem with my account

by juli2281

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problem with my account

★★ Newbie

i, guys! I'm trying to connect my EA account to a PSN account but i'm receiving an error saying that my PSN account is linked to an EA account (which seems to be disabled). The message says "already linked to your EA Account for b4*****@disabled.ea.com." but look at the end of the e-mail, it is not a real e-mail.

Message 1 of 2 (118 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Problem with my account

Community Manager

Hey @juli2281,

You're right that it looks like your PlayStation is lined to an old or disabled EA account. Unfortunately we can't help with this on the forums, but if you reach out to our live support team, they should be able to take a look at how they can help you get that account linked.

Alternatively, there are steps you can try to recover that account at the bottom of this article.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (92 Views)

All Replies

Re: Problem with my account

Community Manager

Hey @juli2281,

You're right that it looks like your PlayStation is lined to an old or disabled EA account. Unfortunately we can't help with this on the forums, but if you reach out to our live support team, they should be able to take a look at how they can help you get that account linked.

Alternatively, there are steps you can try to recover that account at the bottom of this article.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other
Message 2 of 2 (93 Views)