Problem with launching the game.

by Hadzio123456

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problem with launching the game.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello, recently I had formatted computer downloaded again origin and Battlefield. My problem is that when I run Bf3 origin say to me you can not activate battlefield 3 on this computer.

Please help me.

Message 1 of 8 (391 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Problem with launching the game.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

No you dont pay... it's free for all.

Retired champion.

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (348 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Hadzio123456

To check what games you have in your account Origin do this steps and make sure you are logged into the account on which the game/s were registered.

If you received a message,"code already used",it means the game code has been registered in your account and as a result of this message you must follow this steps.
-be sure you have "Show: All Games" in MY GAMES selected and look at "Hidden Games" because manually hidden games will not appear in the "All Games" view.
- click on the "My Games tab" as shown in the screenshot below, after you have done with this, you will see a button with an circle arrow on the left hand side -this is the "reload games" button. Click on it, and you see all the games registered to your account.

Greetings

@yahel_1

I am just a gamer wich trying to help another gamer.
I do not work for EA.

Spoiler
Constantly updating drivers is a good way to Mess'up the whole system. ""Don't fixit with it if it ain't broken!""

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.- Ask, and it shall be given you.

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 8 (384 Views)

★★ Novice

I did everything  at is should be, and as it was written and recorded in the accounts bf 3, but when I started writing origin to me with bf 3 can not be activated on this computer. Locate the activation key and active using the account.

help me pleas

Message 3 of 8 (373 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

If this does not resolve the issue, to recovery your game you need to create an incident using the Talk to a Game Advisor link on the left, and a Game Advisor will assist you.

-then click on Help with a Game, and choose your game. If your game isn't listed,entering the name on the search bar to the right,if it's an account issue select Origin
-on the next page you will see a bunch of articles.
-scroll to the bottom of the page, and you will get an option to Contact Us.
-click this and you choose your platform, the topic of your issue and to give a brief description of the issue.
-you will then have your options available, a Live Chat with an advisor or a callback.

Greetings

@yahel_1

I am just a gamer wich trying to help another gamer.
I do not work for EA.

Spoiler
Constantly updating drivers is a good way to Mess'up the whole system. ""Don't fixit with it if it ain't broken!""

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.- Ask, and it shall be given you.

Retired champion.
Message 4 of 8 (368 Views)

★★ Novice

I pay for live chat

?

Message 5 of 8 (352 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

No you dont pay... it's free for all.

Retired champion.