Problem Downloading the Sims 4

by randomtoast4

Original Post

Problem Downloading the Sims 4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I switched computers and forgot my Orgin account password and reset it. This reset my whole Orgin account and the Product code for the Sims 4 no longer works.

Message 1 of 2 (136 Views)

Re: Problem Downloading the Sims 4

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@randomtoast4 

To check what games you have in your account Origin do this steps and make sure you are logged into the account on which the game/s were registered.

If you received a message,"code already used",it means the game code has been registered in your account and as a result of this message you must follow this steps.
-be sure you have "Show: All Games" in MY GAMES selected and look at "Hidden Games" because manually hidden games will not appear in the "All Games" view.
- click on the "My Games tab" as shown in the screenshot below, after you have done with this, you will see a button with an circle arrow on the left hand side -this is the "reload games" button. Click on it, and you see all the games registered to your account.

If this does not resolve the issue, create an incident using the Talk to a Game Advisor link on the left, and a Game Advisor will assist you.

-then click on Help with a Game, and choose your game. If your game isn't listed,entering the name on the search bar to the right,if it's an account issue select Origin
-on the next page you will see a bunch of articles.
-scroll to the bottom of the page, and you will get an option to Contact Us.
-click this and you choose your platform, the topic of your issue and to give a brief description of the issue.
-you will then have your options available, a Live Chat with an advisor or a callback.

Greetings

@yahel_1

I am just a gamer wich trying to help another gamer.
I do not work for EA.

Spoiler
Constantly updating drivers is a good way to Mess'up the whole system. ""Don't fixit with it if it ain't broken!""

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.- Ask, and it shall be given you.

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 2 (110 Views)