Please unbann my account!

by DuVetHanRaven

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please unbann my account!

★★★ Newbie

My account got permanent bann for "Hateful Conduct" but what about suspension? Give me 14 days or 30 days suspension but permanent bann? That is way to much. I wrote "*" to myself for my stupid gameplay on that occasion in ranked, and I understand now that I should not use word like that but come on permanent ban??????? I have played this game for years, spent alot of time and money on this account, atleast give me a chance dont just give me a auto reply?!

Message 1 of 4 (114 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Please unbann my account!

Community Manager

@DuVetHanRaven 

We cannot assist with bans directly here on AHQ.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (111 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@DuVetHanRaven 

We cannot assist with bans directly here on AHQ.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (112 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry I did dispute the action taken on my account but I got a auto reply, thats why im here now. I admit my misstake and I learned my lesson but come on permanent ban on a account that have been active for years? How can it be "Hateful Conduct" when i meant me? Me and my random teammates even wrote GG after the game even they knew that I ment me.
Message 3 of 4 (107 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I need to get in touch with some one that has authority. When I dispute the actions taken on my account I only get auto reply from a robot. You dont even give me a chance to explain myself, this is UNFAIR!!!! 

Look at the screenshot i shared, i can find you 100 other replys that is EXACTLY like this one word for word in 5 minutes. 

Message 4 of 4 (86 Views)