Piracy where is EA?

by ReportLink

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Piracy where is EA?

★★ Novice

I see so many sims games being pirated and sold and is EA okay with this? As I understand its very expensive so the pirate are making an big income out of fans who cannot afford to pay hundreds of dollars for all the packs. 

I also seen over the years people reporting but it just go unnoticed. 

Even there is a policy in EA where instead of banning they make the game corrupt but pirate are finding a way around this. 

If EA does not care any more we should all stop reporting i been at it and its exhausting.  

Message 1 of 8 (1,332 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Piracy where is EA?

Message 4 of 8 (1,253 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @ReportLink we take things like piracy seriously. Any reports we receive are fully investigated and actioned.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,303 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_DarkoDo you want me to send you the link? And how long will it take? 

Message 3 of 8 (1,280 Views)

Community Manager
Message 4 of 8 (1,254 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have sent the link and information but since your working with EA do you personally want the links and how long will it take to investigate? The link does not tell you how long will they take?Can you reply my inbox message? 

Message 5 of 8 (1,245 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ReportLink we do not offer support over DM.

Once something like this has been received by our team then there will be no further communication as to if any action was taken or not.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (1,239 Views)

★★ Novice

Then why report if no further communication? I put myself in great danger doing it and no further communication? I would not go into such risky activities if EA is going to silence me for spending the time and risk telling them. Even posting this in public is risky too!  

Message 7 of 8 (1,226 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ReportLink I can assure you that you are at no risk when reporting anything as any report is confidential.

Due to privacy laws our teams are not able to discuss anyone else with you, this includes any actions taken or investigation outcomes.

We take all reports seriously and our team will investigate fully.

I'm going to lock this thread now.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (1,218 Views)