PING PROBLEM ISSUE WHILE PLAYING ONLINE

by Sarim999169

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PING PROBLEM ISSUE WHILE PLAYING ONLINE

★★★ Novice

I AM FACING PING PROBLEM WHILE PLAYING ONLINE DUE TO EA SERVERS CONNECTING TO PLAYERS WHICH ARE FAR AWAY RESULTING IN HIGH PING 

Message 1 of 12 (211 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PING PROBLEM ISSUE WHILE PLAYING ONLINE

Community Manager

He @Sarim999169 please do not post in all CAPS.

The next time there will be no reminder not to but a ban.

If you are having  issues with your connection, then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 12 (185 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

No need to SHOUT @Sarim999169 we can hear you. 

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps, high ping means you are having connection issues on your end. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 12 (206 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko respected ea there is no problem with my internet if you want to check my internet speed etc we can have a chat on that if you want my problem is that while I play a home game my ping is around 50 ms but when I play on the away pitch the ping goes up to 150 ms

Message 3 of 12 (188 Views)

Community Manager

He @Sarim999169 please do not post in all CAPS.

The next time there will be no reminder not to but a ban.

If you are having  issues with your connection, then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 12 (186 Views)

Re: Ping problem while playing online h2h

★★★ Novice

There is nothing helpful in this trouble shooting steps I want you to give me the solution not the description you copied from the books . It's so easy to ban instead of helping with the problem than go on I don't care 

Message 5 of 12 (170 Views)

Community Manager

Issues with your connection are something's you need to work on on your end @Sarim999169 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 12 (157 Views)

★★★ Novice

First fix your rude behavior than we will talk 

Message 7 of 12 (149 Views)

Community Manager

If you are not interested in help @Sarim999169 then there is nothing more we can do to assist 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 12 (145 Views)

★★★ Novice

You are not helping instead you are making things complicated running from that fact you can't admit that your servers are responsible for this high ping issue rather than admitting and fixing the issue you are blaming me to fix my internet what a shame 

Message 9 of 12 (135 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Sarim999169 if there are server issues then we will have information related to this, you most likely have seen the banners here or tweets our team shares. 

The issues you are having are network or ISP-based, you need to work on improving it, you can speak with your ISP for this.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 10 of 12 (131 Views)