PC Star Wars Battlefront: You must be signed in to your EA account...

by TheNerdyGamer83

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PC Star Wars Battlefront: You must be signed in to your EA account...

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Whenever I try to log into Star Wars Battlefront, I see on top left hand corner "YOU ARE OFFLINE. CONNECT?" When I go push that button, it changes to "Connecting..." for 1 second and I get an error screen that says "You must be signed in to your EA Account to access online features." I get the same error when trying to connect to a game.

Other have suggested that having peerblock causes the issue, which I do not have. I have forwarded my ports for the game and I have also added the exception for the game in Windows Firewall with no luck.

I am going to  attach my Dxdiag to this post in hopes it might help and get me in to play BEFORE the game is taken down today.

Message 1 of 9 (3,090 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PC Star Wars Battlefront: You must be signed in to your EA account...

★★★★★ Novice

I find the lack of help from Origin disturbing. Not only that, I would be posting in the Star Wars Battlefront forms if it would let me but I can't for some reason. Thanks EA yet again letting me down. Being able to play in the beta would have made a serious decision in my purchase of the game, but since I am not even able to play any of it, I will not be spending money to buy it. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (3,110 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Looking over the Dxdiag myself I see at the very end:

+++ WER9 +++:
Fault bucket 128913437310, type 5
Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: starwarsbattlefront.exe
P2: 1.0.3.51563
P3: 10.0.10240.2.0.0
P4:
P5:
P6:
P7:
P8:
P9:
P10:

Not sure what "RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64" is about.

Message 2 of 9 (3,061 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I find the lack of help from Origin disturbing. Not only that, I would be posting in the Star Wars Battlefront forms if it would let me but I can't for some reason. Thanks EA yet again letting me down. Being able to play in the beta would have made a serious decision in my purchase of the game, but since I am not even able to play any of it, I will not be spending money to buy it. 

Message 3 of 9 (3,111 Views)

★★ Novice

It's incredible the ineptitude of the staff in releasing the game for everyone who wanted to play it only for many to be locked out. I couldn't even get an apology or response of any kind when I sent in my problem days ago on this site. Way to go EA. 

Message 4 of 9 (2,802 Views)

Re: PC Star Wars Battlefront: unanswered message threads

★★★★★ Expert

@TheNerdyGamer83:

Your GPU did fall below the minimum
---------------
Display Devices
---------------
          Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
       Manufacturer: NVIDIA
          Chip type: GeForce GTX 650
Minimum cards:
    Graphics card (NVIDIA): nVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB
    Graphics card (ATI): ATI Radeon HD 7850 2GB

There is no "Official EA" presence as tech support in Answer HQ

@cameronth:

This is a player community, with ZERO guarantees that the volunteers will answer every single question.  The dedicated forum was flooded by simpletons ignoring the FAQs posted on top of that forum, with spillover landing here in the Origin System forum.  Many of those totally unnecessary messages were simply ignored.  

In skipping past the dross, in the fast flowing rush of message traffic, a great many questions ended up being skipped over by the volunteers.

Message 5 of 9 (2,791 Views)

Re: PC Star Wars Battlefront: unanswered message threads

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I went to their agency, Xbox support, and IT. This site was my last option. Nothing conclusive or drastic was being done about it. All I was asking for was direction to an answer. A link, an apology, or a contact number. Considering the fact that myself, and many others were shut out of the Beta because of silly sign in issues and that their were no answers for the entire span of the Beta for console users both on this site and their agency that's a lack of determination to deliver a product. You'd think they'd at least consider answering about those types of serious issues both here and elsewhere in their business where the game doesn't work at all. It's sad because for years this is what EA's been best known for. But I guess, still, I have to give them credit for their threads considering they bring in more data in 24 hours than all that's in the library of congress. I appreciate your response though I don't want you to think my frustration is directed towards you. =) 

Message 6 of 9 (2,783 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You must be singed in to your EA account to acces online features. What can i do?
Please help.
Message 7 of 9 (2,730 Views)

Re: PC Star Wars Battlefront (Beta): You must be signed in to your EA account...

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

The Beta was over with on October the 12th, the actual game's release is not until November the 17th here in the USA. 

Message 8 of 9 (2,720 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever get a fix?

I brought mine online and all the time top left corner telling me im offline, then when i click to go online it tells me its out of date... so went to update and it tells me im up to date.

Message 9 of 9 (2,389 Views)