Order history says "Processing" after 2 days

by Sjocic12345

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Order history says "Processing" after 2 days

★★★ Newbie
I bought Assassin's Creed 3 on August 6, 2016 and have yet to recieve a digital copy of the game (2 days later). I am unaware if there are any problems associated with my account and would like to have this issue resolved so I could download and finally play the game. Next time I will buy elsewhere if it takes this long.

Message 1 of 5 (409 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Order history says "Processing" after 2 days

Hero

@Sjocic12345 On rare occasions it may take up to 72 hours for an order to process and be made available for download. You may want to take a look here to see if anything mentioned may be affecting your payment. If the order is still stuck on the processing stage after a couple of days, you may want to get in touch with an EA advisor to find out what's gone wrong. You can contact EA here. Be sure to set your country using the menu on the upper right of the contact page, it tends to default to the US. Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (410 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@Sjocic12345 On rare occasions it may take up to 72 hours for an order to process and be made available for download. You may want to take a look here to see if anything mentioned may be affecting your payment. If the order is still stuck on the processing stage after a couple of days, you may want to get in touch with an EA advisor to find out what's gone wrong. You can contact EA here. Be sure to set your country using the menu on the upper right of the contact page, it tends to default to the US. Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (411 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What exactly does processing entail that makes it last that long?

Message 3 of 5 (381 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Sjocic12345

Normally it is done in a few seconds, sometimes there are account problems, or it might be just a glitch in the system.

If you wait that long you should try to contact EA as described by @Leora85

Edit: Sorry misread your post, thought you purchased at August 3. So you need to wait until tomorrow until you contact EA. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 4 of 5 (375 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Sjocic12345

Delays in an order are usually security checks or issues related to your payment provider. We will be unable to check anything for you within the 72 hour window, but make sure to contact us afterwards if your purchase is still pending.

Message 5 of 5 (357 Views)