Numerous Placeholders in Order History

by Kowaisakura

Original Post

Numerous Placeholders in Order History

★★ Novice

In my order history section on the Origin client and website, there's supposed to be the date and title of the purchase with an order number underneath, with a status and price of the order as well. On most of my purchases, the same date is repeated over and over, the titles say "Placeholder," status says completed and the price says one of these codes: SC0, SC128, SC192, SC835, SC43. I'm not sure at all what these mean and this hasn't been an issue until Sims 4 released and I wasn't able to preload or download the game after the time of release. Credit card information should not have been a problem. If so, I was never contacted about the issue before. Please help!

Message 1 of 3 (2,916 Views)

Re: Numerous Placeholders in Order History

EA Staff

Please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone so they could look into what exactly is going on there:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Type in the name of the affected game
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Message 2 of 3 (2,904 Views)

Re: Numerous Placeholders in Order History

★ Novice

having the same problem no one is answering been on support all day long. and when I try the sims website to purchase it on there.. the website says its not available. rather just buy my stuff in stores.

Message 3 of 3 (2,267 Views)