No button to link prime account

by dataconfig

Original Post

No button to link prime account

★★★★ Novice

The last time i talked with EA Help, someone told me that i can link my prime account to my ea account, that is if 6 months had passed since i last unlinked
Now i don't know if that time has passed but today i wanted to try to link my accounts and guess what
There is no button on the loot page to link accounts, i am sure there used to be
I am not sure if this is because of the 6 months things or linking the accounts is done in a different way now
But i know that in this page here it says linking is done on the loot page: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/account/link-your-ea-account-to-prime-gaming/#link-twitch-account
So, will i ever be able o link my accounts or what?

Message 1 of 5 (340 Views)

Re: No button to link prime account

Community Manager

Hey @dataconfig you can only link your EA Account to one Prime Gaming account. After you link one to your EA Account, you won’t be able to link your EA Account to anymore Prime Gaming account: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/link-your-ea-account-to-prime-gaming/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (319 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So you are saying the last person i spoke to lied to me? That's just great. You unlink once and you can never ever link again. Do you have any reasoning for this policy? Let's say you are trying to prevent scammers. What kind of a scam could i be after really? I just want to link my own prime account to my own ea account. Previously I was using my brother's prime account and i don't want that anymore. I would love to learn the reasoning for this policy. And also why would any one of your employees lie to any one of your customers. It's just bad. Very.

Message 3 of 5 (312 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @dataconfig if you have questions about the unlinking process then please speak with our live support team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (310 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Oh yeah, that's a good reply!
It almost never helps to talk with them, so thanks but no thanks. Awful customer service really.

Message 5 of 5 (307 Views)