My EA account was hacked and banned

by tanerbnzr

Original Post

My EA account was hacked and banned

★★★ Newbie

My account was hacked and my primary email address was replaced with a temporary address that does not belong to me. I think my account was banned because it has a fake email address. Even though I explained this situation to the assistants many times, they could not help. There is no solution to my problem anywhere, there is not even a reason for me to be banned. This is seriously annoying. I want to change my email address, but I can't do anything because my primary email address is not mine and my account is banned. This account is also linked to my Steam account. I cannot delete or unlink my ea account because my account is banned. I can't play any games, I haven't done anything to warrant a ban. I am not satisfied at all in terms of customer satisfaction.

Message 1 of 2 (113 Views)

Re: My EA account was hacked and banned

Community Manager

Hello @tanerbnzr,

if you contact Support regarding your hacked account, but you have a ban on it, you will only be able to use the e-mail, which is obviously not going to work due to the changed e-mail.

Please log out of EA Help and try and contact Support regarding your hacked account as a guest. That will allow you to use the chat option or enter an e-mail for contact, which you have access to. 

Pythia.png
Bitte schickt mir keine Direktnachrichten für Support - taggt mich im Forum @EA_Pythia
Message 2 of 2 (97 Views)