Missing skuversion.txt files from The Sims 3 after downloading through origin

by Shymamii

Original Post

Missing skuversion.txt files from The Sims 3 after downloading through origin

★★★ Novice
Recently I have noticed a problem with my Sims 3 game crashing without any mods or CC. I downloaded a crash analyzer and it told me that I was missing the skuversion.txt files from all of my expansion packs so I uninstalled and reinstalled all of the games and the same thing happened I also tried to use the repair game option in origin it did nothing. So the next thing I tried was installing my games from the disc themselves I did that and the message in the crash analyzer stop popping up the problem I have now is that I only have a certain amount of disc downloads vs. Digital downloads and all of my digital downloads are corrupt and need somebody from origin to give me a solution as soon as possible. Subsequently I also realized that when the expansion packs download through origin they are placed in The Sims 3 base game Ben in separate folders with indication of EP numbers but the folders are completely empty these are the folders that are supposed to have being txt files so not only is the file I'm not there but the folder is installing in the wrong place I believe. All help is welcome and appreciated
Message 1 of 1 (606 Views)