Missing Pack After Purchase

by khopkins895

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Pack After Purchase

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So I recently like 10 days ago tried to purchase a pack for the sims off the ea page they would take all my money they just kept taking dollars away from me. so then I found a different way to purchase it I put my promo code it they said my pack was there but it hasn't appeared on my game yet and my money is still gone!!! what should I do ?

(cm edit updated thread)

Message 1 of 2 (191 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Pack After Purchase

Community Manager

@khopkins895 As this has been more than 24 hours, you would need to speak with live support. The forums does not handle missing content claims as we are not live support.

1. On the EA Help homepage, type 'The EA App' into the search bar.
  2. Click on the EA App tile that appears and select See all help topics.
  3. Select 'Missing Content' from the Category headings on the left-hand side
  4. I'd recommend selecting 'I'm looking for something I bought'
  5. From there you should see the option to select 'Email Us'. 
  6. Gather your proof of purchase precisely as specified in this EA Help guide, attach it to your case, and send it.

That should help you reach the support team.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (163 Views)

All Replies

Re: Missing Pack After Purchase

Community Manager

@khopkins895 As this has been more than 24 hours, you would need to speak with live support. The forums does not handle missing content claims as we are not live support.

1. On the EA Help homepage, type 'The EA App' into the search bar.
  2. Click on the EA App tile that appears and select See all help topics.
  3. Select 'Missing Content' from the Category headings on the left-hand side
  4. I'd recommend selecting 'I'm looking for something I bought'
  5. From there you should see the option to select 'Email Us'. 
  6. Gather your proof of purchase precisely as specified in this EA Help guide, attach it to your case, and send it.

That should help you reach the support team.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (164 Views)