Lost access to e-mail

by TVRSXBR_ON

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost access to e-mail

★★ Novice

Lost access to my e-mail for my second account, remembered log-in and password and still I can't change nickname because I need my e-mail. Same happened to steam account, I have lost access to it because when I clean installed windows opera gx would not show me e-mails that I have used. Everyone rejected my request even though I remember password, and still I hope that at least someone will help me.

Message 1 of 2 (303 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost access to e-mail

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @TVRSXBR_ON,

If you no longer have access to the old email on your second account, please reach out to an advisor so we can help get that updated. 

We will need to verify some personal information about the account before any changes can be made, so I'm afraid that's not something that can be done via the forums.

In addition to the link above, you can also speak with support over Twitter or Facebook to look into this further.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (278 Views)

All Replies

Re: Lost access to e-mail

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @TVRSXBR_ON,

If you no longer have access to the old email on your second account, please reach out to an advisor so we can help get that updated. 

We will need to verify some personal information about the account before any changes can be made, so I'm afraid that's not something that can be done via the forums.

In addition to the link above, you can also speak with support over Twitter or Facebook to look into this further.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (279 Views)