If i pre order Battlefield V when do i have to pay?

by ChefBoyardee43

Original Post

Accepted Solution

If i pre order Battlefield V when do i have to pay?

★★ Novice

Do i get charged right now, or when the game comes out?

Message 1 of 2 (334 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: If i pre order Battlefield V when do i have to pay?

All the times I have pre-purchased games on Origin, there was a small charge(usually around 1.00) authorized on the card account at time of purchase.  This was to verify it was a working form of payment and then the full amount was charged to the account either on release date or a few days beforehand on Pre-load date.  So if it works as has been my experience, then you will be charged basically when the game comes out or very close to that time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (292 Views)

All Replies

Re: If i pre order Battlefield V when do i have to pay?

All the times I have pre-purchased games on Origin, there was a small charge(usually around 1.00) authorized on the card account at time of purchase.  This was to verify it was a working form of payment and then the full amount was charged to the account either on release date or a few days beforehand on Pre-load date.  So if it works as has been my experience, then you will be charged basically when the game comes out or very close to that time.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 2 (293 Views)