I want to unlink my old ea account to my new ps5

by LazCeday

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I want to unlink my old ea account to my new ps5

★★★ Newbie

Hello there ı wrote 1 weak ago and nobody can help me actually , answered me but not help plz check my account and mail adresses [edit: email address removed] ı can not reach this e mail whatever what ı did and ı am stuck right now my ea and psn account mail is [edit: email address removed] and ı am using this mail constantly look at [edit: email address removed] account and unlink my psn plz this account means to me but ı didnt find a pasword and hotmail didnt help me because this mail is so old and my psn account is valuable for me ı dont want to delete my psn account for this 

Message 1 of 3 (85 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to unlink my old ea account which is stolen mail and unreacable right no

Community Manager

Hey @LazCeday , 

If you need to link a new account or unlink an older account from EA check out the following articles for more information, Please be aware there are permanent changes that occur when you link or unlink an account, which is further described in the links below.  

In order to link/unlink an account, you will need to be able to log into your EA Account Portal and then navigate to the connected accounts under the "connections" tab. 

If you are unable to regain access to your email, try the steps suggested here: I can't access my email address

Cheers!  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (76 Views)

All Replies

How to unlink my old ea account which is stolen mail and unreacable right now

★★★ Newbie

Hello there ı wrote 1 weak ago and nobody can help me actually , answered me but not help, plz check my account and mail adresses [edit: email address removed] ı can not reach this e mail whatever what ı did and ı am stuck right now my ea and psn account mail is [edit: email address removed] and ı am using this mail constantly look at [edit: email address removed] account and unlink my psn plz this account means to me but ı didnt find a pasword and hotmail didnt help me because this mail is so old and my psn account is valuable for me ı dont want to delete my psn account for this ,

Message 2 of 3 (83 Views)

Re: How to unlink my old ea account which is stolen mail and unreacable right no

Community Manager

Hey @LazCeday , 

If you need to link a new account or unlink an older account from EA check out the following articles for more information, Please be aware there are permanent changes that occur when you link or unlink an account, which is further described in the links below.  

In order to link/unlink an account, you will need to be able to log into your EA Account Portal and then navigate to the connected accounts under the "connections" tab. 

If you are unable to regain access to your email, try the steps suggested here: I can't access my email address

Cheers!  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 3 (77 Views)