I need help

by sweetJieR

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I need help

★★ Novice

I need the customer service email address to deal with my account problem. I added a new case in the help center, but it could not be sent out.

Message 1 of 6 (237 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I need help

Community Manager

Hi there, @sweetJieR 

It doesn't look like the case you created was submitted on the account you're posting with. Unfortunately, we don't have an email address to give out. There are instructions for opening cases here. Let me know if you're still having trouble with this. Thank you.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (207 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @sweetJieR 

It doesn't look like the case you created was submitted on the account you're posting with. Unfortunately, we don't have an email address to give out. There are instructions for opening cases here. Let me know if you're still having trouble with this. Thank you.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 6 (208 Views)

★★ Novice

嗨你好。我可以提供任何有关我账户的信息和截图,来证明我是这个账号的拥有人,然后我希望我的PSN账户和EA 帐号的关联可以解除,因为我的邮箱密码找不回了,也没有其它办法可以找回邮箱,希望 客服可以帮我

Message 3 of 6 (190 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @sweetJieR 

We currently only support the following languages here on AHQ: 

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 6 (159 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi. I can provide any information about my account and screenshots to prove that I am the owner of this account. Then I hope that the association between my PSN account and my EA account can be removed, because my email password cannot be found back, and there is no other way to get back my email. I hope the customer service can help me

Message 5 of 6 (146 Views)

Community Manager

@sweetJieR 

Please contact an advisor as I previously mentioned so they can help with this. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 6 (102 Views)