I have been bullied by EA

by cbonin75

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I have been bullied by EA

★★★ Newbie

This is the second time my account has been banned by EA without a warning.  I got banned for a funny name that their platform allowed that made fun of no one but myself.  

Now they banned me for my club name without warning after 8 months of it being created.  Fun fact you can't change your club name in NHL once it is complete.  So I was not even given a chance. 

I feel a though the biggest bully here is EA their platform allows these names in,  yet they just ban people with no warning. 

Message 1 of 6 (195 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I have been bullied by EA

Community Manager

You can direct all questions to our TOS team @cbonin75, they are the only ones who can assist you.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (86 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Being penalised for breaking the TOS you agreed to isn't bullying @cbonin75.

All you can do is appeal your ban.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (189 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Seems like a setup if when my name gets flagged, for a certain word which is in my team name. But I am not allowed to change my team name because of their rules. So being banned for not having the ability by EA to change MY TEAM NAME once created seems a bit unjust. 

Message 3 of 6 (146 Views)

Community Manager

If you are banned by our TOS team for an offensive name @cbonin75 they will update it.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (139 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So basically what you're saying is. Because my name was reported by someone who I beat in a video game I deserve to be banned Even though since my original ban 5 months ago I was never given the opportunity to change the club name. You have a multi billion dollar company, whos software won't allow name changes. The game and sytem allowed it has been there for 8 months I couldn't change it if I wanted to. So im banned??

Message 5 of 6 (133 Views)

Community Manager

You can direct all questions to our TOS team @cbonin75, they are the only ones who can assist you.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (87 Views)