Haven’t been on a game in weeks and now I’m banned for no reason? Disappointed

by areusirius324

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Haven’t been on a game in weeks and now I’m banned for no reason? Disappointed

★★★ Newbie

I got banned for absolutely no reason and when I scanned the QR code it never showed me a reason or anything. It’s pretty frustrating to come back after several weeks and maybe a few months and be banned for something I didn’t do. Especially with how much money I spend on these games sometimes. It’s very frustrating because I’ve now been banned for seven days for no reason and I haven’t heard anything.

Message 1 of 4 (262 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Haven’t been on a game in weeks and now I’m banned for no reason? Disappoint

Community Manager

Hey @areusirius324,

If you have not already done so, please be sure to create an appeal with these steps.

We're unable to review or provide any additional information about a ban via the forums, but our Terms of Service team will investigate appeals created through the link above.

The ToS team will reach back out via email once they've completed the investigation of the situation so please do keep an eye out there, thanks!

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (255 Views)

All Replies

Re: Haven’t been on a game in weeks and now I’m banned for no reason? Disappoint

Community Manager

Hey @areusirius324,

If you have not already done so, please be sure to create an appeal with these steps.

We're unable to review or provide any additional information about a ban via the forums, but our Terms of Service team will investigate appeals created through the link above.

The ToS team will reach back out via email once they've completed the investigation of the situation so please do keep an eye out there, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 2 of 4 (256 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have already done that, thank you!

Message 3 of 4 (249 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had nothing to do and would love you to just be banned since I got banned for absolutely no reason. I haven’t even been on my account for several weeks and I would appreciate it if I could just play the games.

Message 4 of 4 (189 Views)