Hacked

by belmaci

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacked

★★ Novice

Hello, my account was unusually logged in and my e-mail address was changed. I logged in with my phone number but I can't change the email address. I am an active FC24 Ultimate user and I am afraid of losing my account, please help.

Message 1 of 6 (266 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hacked

Community Manager

Hello @belmaci,

oh, that's worrying, of course. Unfortunately, here in the forum, we don't have access to EA accounts and are therefore unable to help in such situations.

Please contact the EA Support instead. Preferably as soon as possible so that the hacker cannot cause any more damage.

The colleagues there can then help you to fully secure your account again and check if any of your FC 24 players or coins are missing.

You can contact the EA Support by creating a case here:
https://help.ea.com/en/help-home/

-Vendcera

Vendcera.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (233 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Screenshot

[removed second screenshot showing personal information]

Message 2 of 6 (261 Views)

★★ Novice
I have been trying for four days, please please help me. My account was logged in and my e-mail address was changed. I have gained access but I cannot restore it.
Message 3 of 6 (257 Views)

Community Manager

Hello @belmaci,

oh, that's worrying, of course. Unfortunately, here in the forum, we don't have access to EA accounts and are therefore unable to help in such situations.

Please contact the EA Support instead. Preferably as soon as possible so that the hacker cannot cause any more damage.

The colleagues there can then help you to fully secure your account again and check if any of your FC 24 players or coins are missing.

You can contact the EA Support by creating a case here:
https://help.ea.com/en/help-home/

-Vendcera

Vendcera.png

Message 4 of 6 (234 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello, I am creating a new case but they are not helping in any way. The case is closed immediately. I still can't change my e-mail address, please please please help me.

Message 5 of 6 (140 Views)

Hero
@belmaci What is the status of the case in "My Cases"?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 6 of 6 (103 Views)