Forgot Password and no access to email

by abletm

Original Post

Forgot Password and no access to email

★★★ Newbie

I have spent a lot of time on the ea live chat trying to resolve my problem and none of them could do anything.

My problem is that I would like to login to my origin account on my iPad, so I could use the FIFA Ultimate Team companion app. I have forgotten my password, and I have no access to that email address. I am automatically logged into it on my Xbox for FIFA. I have redeemed my online pass on it as well.

Is there anyway that you could please change the email from the one with no access to the one that is associated with my Xbox live gamertag? If you inbox me, I'll tell you my gamertag, and the EA Account email, so you know that it is my account.

Dont tell me you cant do anything, I've been through 5 people on the live chat who don't even understand what I'm asking them to do, and waited over 3 hours in the live chat queue. If I can change my email for my origin account on my Xbox, you can do it in your office, EA.

Message 1 of 2 (443 Views)

Re: Forgot Password and no access to email

★★ Newbie

i agree, i have this problem as well. when i try and login t my ea access account it doesnt ask for a spawre email or anything that might allow you to get back into your account.

Message 2 of 2 (218 Views)