False Ban Please Help

by FilthyFrenchy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

False Ban Please Help

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I was falsely banned for hate speech. I have no idea how I was banned a guy called me a <> so I reported him but I'm the one who got banned? So if someone could help me to resolve this issue. Thank you for reading.

Message 1 of 2 (307 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: False Ban Please Help

Community Manager

Hey @FilthyFrenchy,

If your account has been banned, please do reach out to an advisor so our Terms of Service team can review that for you. 

That's not something we're able to do via the forums, but they can definitely take a look at the records of that situation to see what happened.

You can find more information on how to reach them over at the EA Help website, or if you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (299 Views)

All Replies

Re: False Ban Please Help

Community Manager

Hey @FilthyFrenchy,

If your account has been banned, please do reach out to an advisor so our Terms of Service team can review that for you. 

That's not something we're able to do via the forums, but they can definitely take a look at the records of that situation to see what happened.

You can find more information on how to reach them over at the EA Help website, or if you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (300 Views)