FIFA 20 cannot redeem the product code

by Aron130619

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 20 cannot redeem the product code

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have the FIFA 20 and I could not play it until the last week.

It has disappeared from my game library and I cannot redeem the code again. 

I would aks how to get it again ad play whit this version of FIFA.

Unfortunately I have a smaller laptop and I cannot install the newer versions of FIFA game.

Thank in advance,

Regards,

Aron

Message 1 of 4 (395 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA 20 cannot redeem the product code

Community Manager

Hey @Aron130619,

Each code can only be redeemed a single time so it would be normal that you're unable to claim it again in this case.

That said however, you should be able to re-download the game on any computer as long as you're signing into the account where that was originally claimed.

Have you checked any other email addresses to make sure you're signing into the correct account? It doesn't look like this particular account you're posting on has claimed any games, so it's likely that was redeemed on a separate account.

If you're not sure what account that may be or you no longer have access to another account, I would definitely contact support here so they can take a closer look at the product code and help track that down for you.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (276 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

HI @Aron130619 

To confirm you redeemed the game on Origin and it is no longer in your library? Can you try to Clear Origin Cache then relaunch the client and check if your game appears?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (376 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi @EA_Illium ,

Unfortunately the detailed cache clearing could not solved my issue.
I got the same message:
"This code has already been redeemed."
I did not changed my laptop or my User.

Message 3 of 4 (285 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Aron130619,

Each code can only be redeemed a single time so it would be normal that you're unable to claim it again in this case.

That said however, you should be able to re-download the game on any computer as long as you're signing into the account where that was originally claimed.

Have you checked any other email addresses to make sure you're signing into the correct account? It doesn't look like this particular account you're posting on has claimed any games, so it's likely that was redeemed on a separate account.

If you're not sure what account that may be or you no longer have access to another account, I would definitely contact support here so they can take a closer look at the product code and help track that down for you.

Mako.png
Message 4 of 4 (277 Views)