Error msg plz help

by Sakatana1979

Original Post

Error msg plz help

★★★ Newbie

hi all and merry Christmas 

i keep getting this message :''Your accounts can’t be linked because your PlayStation® Network account .................. already linked to your EA Account for ca*****@disabled.ea.com. An EA Account can only be linked to one PlayStation® Network account in its lifetime.'' also when i start ANTHEM or BATTLEFIELD 2042 i getting an error screen ....

I have PS4 and i was playing some EA games recently but seems something happened.

i have check the linked accound i keep getting an old accound i had and cannot link it to my PSN

i tryed to unlink it with no result?

Do i have been hacked? and today i cant find EA support 

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 2 (107 Views)

Re: Error msg plz help

Community Manager

@Sakatana1979 This does not necessarily mean you were hacked. Accounts get linked all the time for demos, trials. DLC content etc.

You can log into your EA profile with your PS account and try to make changes that way. If you cannot however, you will need to reach out to support so that they can look at it with you.

You can contact our live support on our Help Site. To request a chat or open a case through email. First, clear the browser history and cache from the main browser you use.

• Select the Games tab
  • Select EA App
  • Select one of the account issues like I cannot log in
  • You may get a pop-up that says login and get faster help
  • Select Continue without logging in
  • This should give you the chat/email option

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (55 Views)