EA support useless

by 579b975c667ac50146e92eae97c1dc10

Original Post

EA support useless

I'm trying to get back into bad company 2 but I need a new code. EA support is useless, I spent 3 hours last night with the staff and they refused to help me. I can not receive email from origin support even though I can receive email from other sources. I asked how can I prove my identity otherwise and they said I had to buy a new game. Please can someone help? I'm not about to blow 20$ on a game I already own.

Message 1 of 6 (505 Views)

Re: EA Support Quality

★★★★★ Expert

The official support personnel are at various levels of knowledge and various degrees of attitude.  Just because one of them had a bad morning and was unhappy when you reached him / her, or is still in training and doesn't know everything, doesn't add up to a condemnation for all of them.  Here where we are, in Answer HQ ,we cannot solve game code issues involving anything other than when someone is attempting to re-use a physical distribution disk to reinstall, without dealing with the inherent conflict there. 

A DVD disk is hard-coded to insist on registration.  Origin only accepts a single, original registration; that means the DVD is in conflict.  It is far simpler to download a free digital copy instead, and then install (reinstall) with that. 

Message 2 of 6 (482 Views)

Re: EA support complaint about a game code problem

★★★★★ Expert

@579b975c667ac50146e92eae97c1dc10

Your complaint has a response in the website.

Message 3 of 6 (461 Views)

Re: EA support useless

★★★ Newbie

I've been waiting basically this entire week for an 'EA Game Advisor'.

Either they don't exist or they're all dead.

Message 4 of 6 (457 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

If your browser is incompatible, or the browser cache has any incompatible elements stored, you can have difficulties with several EA websites.  First see if flushing the cache helps.  If not, Either try a fresh copy of a different browser, or disable all of the plug-ins on the browser you are using.  I've had a couple of periods of this symptom, myself.  Opera and Safari were the browsers that gave me the least degree of troubles. 

Message 5 of 6 (455 Views)

Community Manager

@Thirsty_Pickle I removed some of your duplicates. I understand that you're frustrated, but creating multiple posts doesn't help anyone. 

As for your issue, I can see that a response was sent quite recently, but there wasn't enough information to do anything to resolve your issue. 

Creating a live chat or making  a call is the best way to resolve issues like this, if you were having issues with chat please try the steps mentioned by Gorath above. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 6 (439 Views)