EA servers it says that the EA servers are currently unavailable

by venub14

Original Post

Re: EA servers it says that the EA servers are currently unavailable

Community Manager

@Mista-Rag3 Hi there,

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Generally speaking, we would first recommend that you go through these steps here to ensure that everything is set up correctly on your end: https://help.ea.com/en/article/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 11 of 15 (4,112 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA can you please fix this problem. Just bought battlefront to play but the sync cloud is stuck on 5%. Tried to untick the enable cloud sync but it says servers might be temporary down. I can login into origin and everything but i cant even send the origin report error saying i have to check if my internet is on which it is. Its just you origin. my Steam and battlenet runs perfectly. Please fix it asap as im losing interest in ever using origin ever again

Message 12 of 15 (4,106 Views)

Community Manager

@Sporenetn Hi there,

Did you open the required ports listed here: https://help.ea.com/en/article/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/

Origin

Platform

UDP

TCP

PC

80, 443, 8080

Star Wars™: Battlefront™

Platform

UDP

TCP

PC

3659, 9565, 9570, 9000-9999

3569, 9946, 9988, 10000 - 29999, 42100-42200

The article with the ports also contains suggestions how to proceed if you are still unable to connect, can you go through these all and then report back?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 13 of 15 (4,086 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have done all these port forwarding stuff hopefully correctly but still isnt working. My orgin was working fine a month ago when i went to download simcity and played it. Havent touched it in a month or so and when i went to update it to buy/play star wars battlefront non of the features work. 

Problems:

Battlefront says its stuck on 5% sync and then it stops and gives me the option to play anyway although it wont sync

I login to origin and use the store but when i try to unclick enable cloud sync it says im not connected

My profile at the top right of origin isnt loading (no pictures, friends are offline, not loading acheivements, etc)

When i do get into battlefront and try play anything it says - connecting to ea servers but it never does it just keeps trying . I can literally only play the tutorial

Im not sure if your latest update messed it all up or something but i dont know why origin is the only game launcher that isnt connecting/working

Steam - Battlenet - Uplay are all working fine 

I have already checked my firewall/internet properties/ but still no progress. I have checked online forums that this has happened to many people esp those who had dragon age with the problem of the 5% stuck

Using windows 10 btw

Please fix it / advice / new update . Really want to actually play the game i just bought with my hard working money thanks

Message 14 of 15 (4,074 Views)

Community Manager

@Sporenetn Hi,

So for your Firewall / Internet security software, please remove the exceptions in place and then re-add them manually again. With any update, the file signatures change and it is possible that depending on the software you use, they don't detect this and treat the new files as different.

Let me know whether that does the trick.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 15 of 15 (4,061 Views)