Disgraceful Customer Service!

by SkyBlueAndy1981

Original Post

Disgraceful Customer Service!

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to get help for a week now. I have emailed multiple times, and raised numerous cases. Each time receiving an absolutely ridiculous response and the worst customer service I have EVER encountered. Including being fobbed off twice by the same advisor nake on separate case numbers.

All required information provided, yet repeatedly ignored and asked for again, only to reply and get no further response. New cases raised detailing the original issue and this treatment. Only to be ignored again and again.

Sadly, it appears I am not alone in this experience. There are literally hundreds of forums/threads all on this same line of issue.

You're a multi billion dollar company with multi billion annual revenue. Why on earth is it, that your customer service is so appallingly bad. In fact appallingly bad service, would be ten times better than the level of service I have experienced.

Does anybody know a direct way of getting in touch with some form of complaints department that might actually take real ownership of things?

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 2 (232 Views)

Re: Disgraceful Customer Service!

Community Manager
Hey @SkyBlueAndy1981,

If you would like to file a complaint, then one of our Live Support Advisors will be happy to file a formal complaint on your behalf. Alternatively, if you want to, you could make a thread here detailing the issue that you're experiencing and we can do what we can to help.

You can contact the Live Support team via https://help.ea.com/contact-us.

Thanks.
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 2 of 2 (155 Views)