Deleted all my data from the cloud by accident

by Enshea

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Deleted all my data from the cloud by accident

★★★★ Novice

I deleted all of my data on the cloud by accident but it brought up everything I deleted on purpose. Did I switch from data to cloud or something?

Message 1 of 2 (168 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Deleted all my data from the cloud by accident

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @Enshea

You can try to resolve this issue by using Window's built in backup system ,which runs as default.Saved games are stored in the user 'my documents' folder allowing each user login on the PC their own saves.

Go to: C:\Users\Your Username\Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age Inquisition (is an example)

Make a copy of the folder "Save", just incase you need to keep that data

Right click on the folder "Save"

Select "Restore Previous Versions"

Now go in Origin / My Game Library - right click on game icon - select Game Properties - click Cloud Save -scroll down and click Restore Save.

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.I'm a gamer like you, trying to help you (i'm not an EA employee).

If you want to know us or/and come up with ideas to improve the Origin platform or/and talk about anything and many more besides,you could also visit the NEW section Origin General Discussion http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/origin-general-discussion-en

Retired champion.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (169 Views)

All Replies

Re: Deleted all my data from the cloud by accident

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @Enshea

You can try to resolve this issue by using Window's built in backup system ,which runs as default.Saved games are stored in the user 'my documents' folder allowing each user login on the PC their own saves.

Go to: C:\Users\Your Username\Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age Inquisition (is an example)

Make a copy of the folder "Save", just incase you need to keep that data

Right click on the folder "Save"

Select "Restore Previous Versions"

Now go in Origin / My Game Library - right click on game icon - select Game Properties - click Cloud Save -scroll down and click Restore Save.

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.I'm a gamer like you, trying to help you (i'm not an EA employee).

If you want to know us or/and come up with ideas to improve the Origin platform or/and talk about anything and many more besides,you could also visit the NEW section Origin General Discussion http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/origin-general-discussion-en

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 2 (170 Views)