Crysis

by INVISIBLE9001

Original Post

Crysis

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi, I purchased Crysis 3. Now trying to install Crysis 3, I am getting message that the activation code has been used. [Removed].

My account is [edit: email address removed] or [edit: email address removed]. 

What is going on? 

You can reach me at those two emails. Or call [Removed]

Message 1 of 6 (297 Views)

Re: Crysis' CD-Key

★★★★★ Expert

@INVISIBLE9001 

You posted a query at Answer HQ, where we do not have an eMail portal, nor any access to the EA callback telephone system.  This is a public forum, open to anyone.  Private information is just not a suitable inclusion in posts published in here, and the software automatically removes quite a lot of that to protect your security. 

We need to know where you made your purchase, because EA does not support the resale of games that have already been registered. 

Message 2 of 6 (289 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, I did not realize it was an open post until it was too late. Thank you for deleting my information. However, I was looking for a personal email service that I can directly use to communicate with you. 

I purchased Crysis 3 from a large retail store (e.g. Target?) about 3 years ago or so. It worked back then and I have only two Origin accounts which were the ones I listed to you. Now, that I am on a new PC, somehow the game isn't there and it does not recognized my activation code. 

Is there a way to fix this?

Message 3 of 6 (279 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The official customer support personnel, at Help Centers, are known as Game Advisers, and if you can provide the proofs identifying yourself adequately, they can look up that CD Key and work backward to locate your original account information, and help you get access to it.  Here's their website link:

https://help.ea.com/

Message 4 of 6 (267 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@INVISIBLE9001 

Did the Game Adviser solve your problem? 

Message 5 of 6 (256 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes. It is resolved. Thanks.

Message 6 of 6 (245 Views)