Complaint: EA origin hack

by Emiejenn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Complaint: EA origin hack

★★★ Newbie

Complaint:

My account was recently accessed and changed by somebody in Russia. I've been trying to get a hold of someone to discuss this with but as I don't live in Canada or the US there are no phone call options seemingly available to me. I've resorted to the message board in order to contact EA origin.

Thank you,

Emiejenn

Message 1 of 2 (198 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Complaint: EA origin hack

Hero

@Emiejenn Hi, sorry you're having difficulty contacting EA support. Unfortunately, these boards are not a method of contacting EA support. You can contact EA support here (and you can change the country via the menu in the upper left corner of that page, however you can't use the callback method in another region as you need a phone number from the country you're requesting a callback from), hopefully there will be a live chat or email option available to you.

However, since you're dealing with an account hack, you can simply click the "Having trouble accessing your account" link at the bottom of the EA login form (just go to an EA site and you should encounter one of these), this should allow you to open a hacked account ticket which will be dealt with via email. Or you can try clicking here, remember to change it to your own country via the menu in the upper left, and you should be on your way to making your hacked account ticket. Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (192 Views)

All Replies

Re: Complaint: EA origin hack

Hero

@Emiejenn Hi, sorry you're having difficulty contacting EA support. Unfortunately, these boards are not a method of contacting EA support. You can contact EA support here (and you can change the country via the menu in the upper left corner of that page, however you can't use the callback method in another region as you need a phone number from the country you're requesting a callback from), hopefully there will be a live chat or email option available to you.

However, since you're dealing with an account hack, you can simply click the "Having trouble accessing your account" link at the bottom of the EA login form (just go to an EA site and you should encounter one of these), this should allow you to open a hacked account ticket which will be dealt with via email. Or you can try clicking here, remember to change it to your own country via the menu in the upper left, and you should be on your way to making your hacked account ticket. Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (193 Views)