Can't resume case

by mentalmitro9

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't resume case

★★★★ Apprentice

I submitted a case over 24 hours ago for missing FIFA points - it say's 'waiting on player' in status and that case will 'auto close' unless resumed

I can't resume as it just puts you in a perpetual loop of providing the same information - will the case actually autoclose or is this just EA being trash at literally everything?

Message 1 of 5 (150 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't resume case

Community Manager

Hey @mentalmitro9,

From what I'm able to see here, it looks like you have two separate cases open, and both have recently been updated on your end. Are you seeing two cases as well, or just the one that's giving you trouble when trying to resume it?

Is there any difference if you try resuming the case through a different web browser? You can also try opening an incognito mode tab and logging into the case history page from there to see if that allows you any different options.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (135 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @mentalmitro9,

From what I'm able to see here, it looks like you have two separate cases open, and both have recently been updated on your end. Are you seeing two cases as well, or just the one that's giving you trouble when trying to resume it?

Is there any difference if you try resuming the case through a different web browser? You can also try opening an incognito mode tab and logging into the case history page from there to see if that allows you any different options.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 5 (136 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Two cases are now open , that may be because I followed the perpetual loop earlier which prompted me to go back through all the steps - both are now showing as in progress so no idea!

Message 3 of 5 (129 Views)

Community Manager
Ok, good sign @mentalmitro9!

That may have indeed opened a duplicate if it sent you back through the loop again, but as it's showing in progress an advisor should be taking a look shortly.

They'll likely close one out as a duplicate, but just keep an eye out for further updates after that, thanks for the patience.
Mako.png
Message 4 of 5 (126 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Appreciate you checking - Thanks

Message 5 of 5 (117 Views)