App code

by Ispere

Original Post

Accepted Solution

App code

★★★ Newbie

I cant logg in with my other account. I've just changed my mobile phone and i didnt have the app for my code... I tried to take contact with ea but it doesnt workt. The screen is always like that. 

I was waiting like 2hours and nothing... Pls help me

Message 1 of 4 (380 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: App code

Community Manager

@Ispere Hi,

Can you try again, but this time using another browser? 

If you cannot get it to work at all, you could call our UK number instead: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Depending on your phone provider, you might want to consider using a Voice-Over-IP service (such as Skype) for this call. Just put your location in the Voice-Over-IP service to UK.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (335 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Are you trying to contact them from a smart device or a pc? You need to do it from a pc. Wait times can be longer on the weekend. So try a different time or during the work week. Use this link for a live chat or a call me option. Scroll down for the live chat option: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=origin&platform=pc&subject=Logging+in&category=technic... . Let us know if you are able to reach out to a game advisor with the link I provided. 

Message 2 of 4 (347 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also tried last week and i had the same problem. I cant contact with someone of tou

Message 3 of 4 (334 Views)

Community Manager

@Ispere Hi,

Can you try again, but this time using another browser? 

If you cannot get it to work at all, you could call our UK number instead: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Depending on your phone provider, you might want to consider using a Voice-Over-IP service (such as Skype) for this call. Just put your location in the Voice-Over-IP service to UK.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 4 (336 Views)