Active Ban status of dispute case is overturn. Still have ban.

by saltylocks

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Active Ban status of dispute case is overturn. Still have ban.

★★★ Newbie

I have received an a active account ban for suspicious login attempts or activity on my account. To prevent anyone other than me from accessing my account that have locked the account until they can verify it is secure. I changed password and updated to text authentication and created a dispute case, that status of that case is "Overturn" But I still have the active ban? what do I do??

Message 1 of 2 (146 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Active Ban status of dispute case is overturn. Still have ban.

Community Manager

Hey there @saltylocks 

To regain access to your locked account, you'll need to speak with the live support team so they can re-secure your account and help you log in again. 

To contact live support, you can submit a help request on the site here- you'll want to select EA Account as the product, then I need help logging into my EA account.

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (138 Views)

All Replies

Re: Active Ban status of dispute case is overturn. Still have ban.

Community Manager

Hey there @saltylocks 

To regain access to your locked account, you'll need to speak with the live support team so they can re-secure your account and help you log in again. 

To contact live support, you can submit a help request on the site here- you'll want to select EA Account as the product, then I need help logging into my EA account.

solaire.png

Message 2 of 2 (139 Views)